TUBE: STAINLESS STEEL
FLOAT: AISI 316 STAINLESS STEEL
CONNECTIONS: ST 37 CARBON STEEL / STAINLESS STEEL
Max. Pressure: 16bar
Magnetic level gauges is the device to follow the level of liquids of different density in the tank. Red and white flaps on the level indicator enable easy traceability. The float that is designed according to specific gravity of liquid while moving inside the tube depending on liquid level,magnetic inside the float rotate red and white flaps 180°C around their own axes. By this way level can be easily followed.
|APPLICATION AREA||TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|- Chemistry Plant|
- Shipping Industry
- Steam Boilers
- All liquid tanks which are non corrosive
|- Different connection types|
- Stainless steel design with no risk of leakage
- Production choices for different density liquids
- Easy traceability by level indicator
- Compatible with analog indicators.